Dedicated to Raising Financially Capable Kids.
Grades K-5 | Financial Literacy | Cloud-based
Spark the entrepreneur in every child!
Clay Piggy is the #1 resource for K-5 classrooms to teach financial literacy and capability!
- Game-based learning makes it fun and engaging for students and improves financial literacy learning outcomes.
- Based on Personal Financial Education learning standards and the Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Litearcy.
- Easy to implement into your classrooms.
- Increases teacher capacity with integrated assessment and lesson plans.
- Encourages critical thinking.
- Supports multiple instruction styles.
- School and district-wide site licensing makes user administration simple.
Clay Piggy At A Glance
The foundation for smart money management begins at an early age. Clay Piggy is designed for students in Kindergarten through 5th grade and will introduce and reinforce the 5 Key Financial Literacy Skills: Earning, Saving, Spending, Investing, and Giving.
- 17% improvement in personal financial literacy scores after only 3 weeks of use.
- Integrating parent participation with 25% of students using Clay Piggy before or after school.
- Students with a high degree of financial literacy are more likely to plan for retirement.
Money matters to kids too! What's your plan to help your students be smart with $$$$?
- Cloud-based software with unlimited 24/7 access.
- Affordable licensing options for school and district-wide use.
- Ask your Curriculum Solutions Consultant about volume pricing!